Ticket Service – Premier Service Assistant Part-Time
- Ticket Service - Premier Service
- CHICAGO, IL, USA
- Part Time
Chicago Cubs Part-Time Associates play vital roles in executing day-to-day tasks and activities within their respective departments. The ideal candidate will be consistent, energetic, engaging, passionate, personable, proactive and reliable.
These positions will be scheduled for 15-25 hours per week. Departmental placement of successful applicants will be determined per required qualifications and through the screening and selection process.
Ticket Service – Premier Service Assistant Part-Time Associates
• Provide administrative support for Premier Service team including but not limited to: mailing, filing, game day and event assistance.
• Assist with the fulfillment of all Premier rental spaces sold throughout ballpark including invoicing, billing, verification of contracts and ticket distribution.
• Assist with the coordination and execution of all Premier Season Ticket related benefits including gift bag deliveries, on field visits and others as needed.
• Utilize Salesforce CRM to thoroughly record and maintain all client related activities
• Demonstrated ability to display a personable, passionate, determined and professional attitude at all times
• Demonstrated ability to be detail oriented, organized, proven ability to follow through and follow up on all tasks
• Demonstrated ability to function in fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects while adhering to deadlines
• Demonstrated verbal, written and communication skills
• Proficiency with MS Office; demonstrated ability to learn and master new technology as needed
• Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
• Able to work non-traditional hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays
• Minimum 2 years' experience in a hospitality, sales, business, community outreach, public relations, customer service, or sales setting
• Passion for baseball, the Chicago Cubs, Wrigley Field and its unique history
• Positive attitude and the ability to maintain the highest level of professionalism
• Demonstrated ability to work independently while working in a team environment towards goals
• Ability to work under stress
• Responds well to coaching and feedback
• Experience in promotional event planning, execution and delivery
• Self-starter with leadership skills
The Chicago Cubs are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media