- Marketing - Brand Activation
- Chicago, IL, USA
- Full Time
The Coordinator, Brand Activation will assist the Manager, Brand Activation in executing day-to-day responsibilities designed to serve as fan touch points with the Cubs brand. This role will specifically support fan-facing brand programs and promotional products.
• Coordinate and execute Cubs brand programs which include: Cubs Destinations travel packages (Spring Training and In-Season), Cubs Fan Clubs (Cubs Newborn Fan Club, Clark's Crew and Cubs Club) and Cubs Baseball Summer Camps.
• Work closely with Marketing, Corporate Partnerships and Ticketing to coordinate the game day promotional item process from item ideation through delivery.
• Assist with sourcing internal and other out-of-ballpark promotional product requests.
• Research and develop new ideas to promote the expansion of the Cubs brand footprint and youth engagement marketing strategies.
• Support the Cubs Mascot Program through continued and new programming execution, including but not limited to on-site activation, P&L management and social media engagement.
• Respond to fan inquiries by means of various points of engagement with the Cubs brand.
• Actively contribute to the goals of the Marketing Department and the organization to promote the Chicago Cubs brand throughout the community.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications or similar from a four year accredited university.
• Demonstrated ability to show creative and organizational skills, with a proven ability to follow through on all tasks and projects.
• Ability to prioritize workload; take ownership and administer projects with little guidance.
• Proven ability to function in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple assignments and adhere to deadlines.
• Demonstrated strong verbal, written and communication skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Proven ability to maintain confidentiality in the workplace.
• Flexibility to work a varied schedule to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
• 2+ years experience in promotional marketing and event planning execution.
• Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop and ability to perform common graphics creation and modification tasks such as resizing, file conversion, text layout and retouching.
• Self starter with a positive attitude and high level of professionalism.
• Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
• Ability to operate under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Strong baseball knowledge and understanding of Cubs history and fan base.
The Chicago Cubs are an Equal Opportunity Employer
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media